Join the APPG NRPF on 7 June from 11:15 – 12 noon for a panel discussion which will focus on the experience of women with no recourse to public funds who have endured domestic abuse.
The event will chart efforts to place protections for migrant women on a statutory footing in the Victims and Prisoners Bill currently before Parliament.
- Kate Osamor MP (chair of APPG on NRPF)
- Apsana Begum MP (Chair of APPG on Domestic Violence and Abuse)
- Asmita Sood (Southall Black Sisters)
- Elizabeth Jiménez–Yáñez (Latin American Women’s Rights Service)
- Women with lived experience of domestic violence and NRPF
This will be a hybrid event.
To register to attend online, please click here to go to the Eventbrite page to register.
If you would like to attend the event in person, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the exact location on the parliamentary estate and registration details in order to attend.